What We Do Well
We export Indonesian commodities, mainly raw materials or agricultural products. We focus on providing products that are high quality, eco-friendly, seasonal, and at a good price.
We provide export-import, legal and business consultation for newly established business or existing enterprises looking to scale quickly and grow the export-import business in Indonesia.
We offer new ways of the logistic supply chain that will connect your business to global market. We offer port to port and door to door logistic services supported by various conveniences, such as, international warehouse, domestic trucking, partial shipping containers, faster dwelling time, etc.
Get your B2B product with 3 simple steps:
- Discovery Call: Tell us your customize order including product specification, packing, quantity, delivery location and other additional information if any.
- Product Offer: We will confirm product availability and send you Offering Letter with all terms and pricing.
- Service Engagement: Once you are happy with the proposed plan and timeline, you will have to confirm through Letter of Acceptance or similar document to close the deal. We will sign off and get to work.
One gate platform to source Indonesian products and services
Local Farmers and Fishermen Involved
Why You’ll Love Us
We are procuring our product from the source and closely working with local farmers and fishermen to ensure they are given fair price. All of the products have passed our internal quality control to ensure the specification accuracy. Our products are, but not limited to:
- Raw Cashew Nuts
- Vanilla Beans
- Coffee Beans
- Cacao Beans
“Love The Flexibility”
Sean Rawlings – United Kingdom
Damon Kain – USA
Sachin Singh – India
We want to ensure that our offer is the best deal, due to price fluctuation in commodity industry, we encourage you to request our official Offering Letter to secure price validity
Our price is only valid when it is given along with our official letter and date of validity. We cannot guarantee price asked through chat or call.
Semesta Indonesia stories
- Semesta Indonesia Export Indonesian Garment in 2021!Do you know that 30 percent of Indonesia’s total textile and garment production is to meet domestic demand with the remainder for exports to mainly the U.S. (36%), Middle East (23%), EU (13%), and China (5%)?1 We are always evolved.Continue reading “Semesta Indonesia Export Indonesian Garment in 2021!”
- Semesta Indonesia is committed to help the localsIt has always been more than just a business for us! 10% of our profit will be allocated to educate youth and like-minded Indonesians to learn about entrepreneurship and export industry. One of our goals is to help micro andContinue reading “Semesta Indonesia is committed to help the locals”
- What is Semesta Indonesia?Semesta Indonesia is a one gate platform to source Indonesian products & services. Integrated with logistics, legal and taxation assistance. What makes Semesta Indonesia different? Because we make sure that our products are 100% right from the sources! We areContinue reading “What is Semesta Indonesia?”
*NEW PRODUCT* Roasted Coffee Beans – Sample Package
3 packages of roasted coffee beans arabica (200 gr/7 oz. x 3) Type: Grape bourbon (natural) Blue batak (SW) Kerinci natural (sundried) Belantih natural (sundried) Bener meriah (SW) Bali kintamani (FW) Semeru Natural (sundried) Ciwidey (FW) *shipping will be billed separately Indonesia shipping fee check on idexpress.com International shipping fee contact us.
Vanilla Beans – Sample
GRADE A Planifolia gourmet quality a package of 500 gr/17.6 oz. *shipping will be billed separately Indonesia shipping fee check on idexpress.com International shipping fee contact us.
*SOLD OUT* Cloves – Sample
A package of 1 kg/35.2 oz. Headless maximum 10 to 15% Dust less than 1% Moisture 10 to 12% *shipping will be billed separately Indonesia shipping fee check on idexpress.com International shipping fee contact us.
Cannot find your product?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do you have products other than commodity? Our main focus is selling agricultural products to our clients. However, we want to help as many locals as possible. If there is any other inquiry feel free to contact us, we will provide or connect you with respectable local seller.
- Do you sell furniture and handicraft products? Yes. We have started to accept this request in 2021. Only for customized product, we do not have catalog yet.
- What if I am not sure yet of my order specification? Kindly discuss with us, we would be happy to assist your need.
- Is my custom order secure from patents violation? We will provide Non-Disclosure Agreement prior discussing your need if necessary. However, anything related to Intellectual Property Rights need to be protected under law. We can refer you to our in-house lawyer for further consultation.
- Do you accept retail order? No, we do not accept retail order. However, If you want to do purchase trial or sampling, we can assist you with minimum order that is vary depending on the product.
- Is the consultation free? Discovery call related to your order is obligation free, no cost call. Other inquiry related to export-import, legal, business, product development and/or market research is fee-for-service.
- Can I only use the shipping service? Absolutely. We provide shipping service for export-import air and sea freight, including custom clearance, warehousing, domestic trucking and under name.
- How do I make the payment? We accept Bank Transfer or PayPal in USD or IDR.